Friday, April 30, 2010

My Soul For A Goat/ATR

Holy shit. My high school years were spent listening to these 2 records on a cassette that a friend made for me, Vulgar on one side and Far Beyond on the other. Every morning and arvo this was what filled my ears on the bus to and from the shite jock high school I attended, and got me through many a bad day. When I found out from Dean Sawson (http://skullfuckery.blogspot.com/) that these were being reissued through Amazon, I had no choice but to make the poor credit card take another hit.

Cowboys is still on its way.

Please excuse the horrible photos, using a camera isn't one of my strong points.

Both records are 2LP 180gram double gatefold, using the original CD artwork, except for the Far Beyond cover, which was deemed to graphic for mainstream release.


Far Beyond Driven original artwork!



Inside gatefold, the artwork that the cd was released with.



Record sleeve/lyrics sheet



Vulgar cover. I read somewhere that the brave dude in this photo was a huge fan, who agreed to let Phil smack him in the face for $20 a punch.





What a band.

No comments:

Post a Comment