Sunday, May 9, 2010

Neg Eggs

Sooooo, I decided to make a frittata (basically a Spanish omelet) . My dad always made them, but without eggs I never could be bothered working out a way to do it. Then I found a recipe here, another really good vegan cooking and blog, suss it. I added mushroom and some other veges, and nutritional yeast to the top, made it more cheesy. It was super fucking easy, really there in no excuse for eating packet food when you can make stuff like this in 25 minutes.


basics:



fuck you garlic:


multi tasking:


fry:


before baking:


after baking!:




Seriously, food is so good. It blows my mind the crap people eat on a day to day basis because they are to fucking lazy to cook. I get that everyone is busy and poor, but this meal cost me less than $20, and it took longer to cook in the oven than it did to prepare. If you are keen, here is the link to the recipe I used. Let me know how you do. Stop eating animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment